St Kew Church
The 15th century church of St Kew consists of a chancel, nave and two aisles. There are carved figures of angels at the springing points of the ribs of the wagon roof. These date from the late 19th century. The royal coat of arms over the south door dates from 1661.
This is a series of three panoramas in a tour around the church taken during the Flower Festival of 2011.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit. Click on the hotspots in the panorama to go from one view to the next.