St Petroc’s Church, Padstow
The 12th century church was largely rebuilt in the 15th century and extensively restored in 1855 and 1888. The font, which is of Catacleuse stone and dates to the 15th century, shows the 12 apostles carved on the four faces of the bowl with the heads of angels at the corners. The pulpit is 16th century and has very finely carved panels.
This is a series of three panoramas in a tour around the church showing views from both the nave and chancel. Click on the hotspot to go from one view to the next.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.