Week St Mary Church
The Church of St Mary the Virgin at Week St Mary was largely built between the 13th and 15 centuries on the site of an earlier Norman building. A very unsympathetic Victorian restoration was carried out in 1876-81, but luckily the medieval roofs of both aisles were preserved.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.