St Conan’s Church, Washaway
The Church of St Conan at Washaway was built in 1883 halfway between Wadebridge and Bodmin in North Cornwall. The font is Saxon and was moved here from the rectory garden at Lanteglos-by-Camelford. It is possibly the oldest font in the country. The 16th century wooden pulpit, with its carvings of biblical characters and scenes, was brought from Germany, and it is believed that Martin Luther preached from it.
This is a series of two panoramas in a tour around the church showing views from the nave and chancel, and south aisle. Click on the hotspot to go from one view to the next.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.