St Andrew’s Church, Tywardreath
The Church of St Andrew at Tywardreath, Cornwall keeps its 14th century tower, but the rest was rebuilt 1880-1887 (inscription) to the former 14th and 15th century plan using much of the original materials. The pulpit was constructed from 16th century bench ends. The alabaster reredos dates from 1889.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.