St Cornelius’s Church, Cornelly, Tregony
The parish of Cornelly no longer exists, but the church of St Cornelius now serves Tregony. The church was first built in the 13th century (possibly on the site of a Bronze age burial mound) but was modified several times during the next five centuries until it was restored by Piers St Aubyn in 1866. The font is of Norman style, and while the base is original the font itself is probably 17th century.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.