St Catherine’s Church, Temple
The original church was built around 1200, but was heavily restored between 1852-1883 by Silvanus Trevail. Until 1753 the church was known as a place where marriages could be performed without a license. When such marriages became illegal, the church fell into disuse and no services were held for more than a century.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.