St Wenn Church

This content requires HTML5/CSS3, WebGL, or Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or higher.

Originally built in the 15th century, the church of St Wenn was partly rebuilt in 1825 and restored in 1868. The font is 12th century and features a circular bowl with chevron carving, four masks at the corners over outer shafts and a central circular stem.

This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the full screen button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.

Back to Cornish Churches
Back to Cornwall
Back to Panoramas