St Veep Church
The earlier church of St Veep was rebuilt and rededicated to Saints Ciricus and Julitta in 1336. There are two painted coats arms: of Charles II (1661) on the north wall of chancel and of George III (c1780) near the south door. Both were restored in 1977.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.