St Andrew’s Church, Stratton
The church of St Andrew at Stratton, just outside of Bude in North Cornwall, was originally of Norman origin. The north aisle was added in the 14th century and the tower, south aisle and chancel in the 15th. The church was extensively restored and partly rebuilt in 1888. The five-sided, wineglass stemmed pulpit dates to the 17th century. The current rood screen was built by EH Sedding in 1901.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.