St Nectan’s Chapel
This small chapel in the parish of St Winnow is dedicated to St Nectan. It was first built in 1281, but was extensively rebuilt in the 15th century. It was damaged during the Civil War and enlarged during the Victorian period. After a period of disuse it was reduced to its current size in the 1960s.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.