St Gennys Church
The church of St Genesius at St Gennys in Cornwall dates from the 12th century, but most of the present building is 15th century. It was restored in 1871 by James St Aubyn, when the church was completely re-roofed, and again in 1910 by EH Sedding. There are two fine slate memorials to William and Henry Braddon on the south chancel wall.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.