St Breock Church
The church of St Briocus was dedicated in 1259. The south aisle was added in the 15 century and the church underwent extensive rebuilding in 1677 when the transepts and porches were added. In 1965 the church was flooded to a depth of 1.45 metres. The church is very large for the small hamlet of St Breock, possibly due to the fact that it lies in the manor of Pawton which was owned by the Bishop of Exeter before the reformation.
This is a series of two panoramas in a tour around the church showing views from both the nave and the font. Click on the hotspot to go from one view to the next.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.