St Blazey Gate Church
The church of St Mary at St Blazey Gate was the first church to be built in the Victorian Gothic revival style by architect GE Street in 1848. The church is unusual in Cornwall for having a spire and a tie-beam and crown-post roof, except over the chancel, which has an octagonal barrel vault.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.