St Piran’s Church, Perranzabuloe
St Piran’s Church was built in 1804 using much of the material from a 15th century church that was built near the site of a 5th century oratory erected where St Piran was meant to have landed in Cornwall at Penhale beach, about 5 kilometres to the north. The tower screen and pulpit are made from 16th century carved bench ends. The church was restored in 1873.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.