St Michael Penkevil Church
St Michael’s Church was originally built in the 13th century, but was rebuilt incorporating some of the original structure in 1859. The church includes many monuments to the Boscawen family, the earliest being to Hugh Boscawen dated 1559.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.