Old Kea Church
The original 13th century church was demolished in 1802 and the materials reused in building the new church at Kea (although this church too was rebuilt towards the end on the 19th century) leaving just the tower. A small mission church was built at Old Kea in 1853 and extended nine years later.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.