St Denis’s Church, North Tamerton
The parish church of St Denis, North Tamerton in Cornwall was built in the early 15th century. It was restored in 1875 when the chancel was rebuilt and north vestry added. The waggon roof in the south aisle is 15th century, but in the nave and chancel it is a later restoration.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.