St Torney’s Church, North Hill
The church of St Torney, North Hill, was built in the early 14th century, but only the font and parts of the chancel remain from this period. The church was largely rebuilt in the late 15th or early 16th century and heavily restored in 1868. The south aisle is dominated by the Spoure family monument.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.