St Bridget's Church, Morvah
This content requires HTML5/CSS3, WebGL, or Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or higher.
The only part of the original 14th century church that remains is the tower. The rest of the church was rebuilt in 1828.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.