Little Petherick

This content requires HTML5/CSS3, WebGL, or Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or higher.

The church, originally 14th century was heavily restored in the Gothic Revival style by Sir Ninian Comper in about 1908 when the high altar, reredos and rood screen with loft were added. The royal coat of arms dates from 1741.

This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the full screen button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.

Back to Cornish Churches
Back to Cornwall
Back to Panoramas