The church of St Briocus in Lezant, Cornwall dates in part from the 13th, 14th and 15th centuries, although it was extensively restored in 1869. The original rood screen stairs can be seen in the north wall. In the south east corner of the south aisle is a large slate tomb and monument to the Trefusis family.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.