St Wyllow’s Church, Lanteglos-by-Fowey
A largely 14th century church, sensitively restored in 1904-6 by EH Sedding, with wood carving by Violet Pinwill.
In 1932 author Daphne du Maurier was married in this church.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.
This is a two panorama tour. Click on the hotspots symbols in the panoramas to move from one to the next. Clicking on the hotspot button on the toolbar will turn the hotspots on and off.