Although there is some evidence of a Saxon church dedicated to St James at Jacobstow in Cornwall, the present building dates largely from the 15th century. The aisles have ceiled wagon vaults, but the roof of the nave was replaced in 1886 when more extensive restoration took place. The pulpit is constructed from 16th century bench ends.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.