All Saints Church, Herodsfoot

This content requires HTML5/CSS3, WebGL, or Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or higher.

All Saints Church was built in 1850 by the architect John Hayward of Exeter. The chancel is at a higher level than nave with 4 steps leading up to it. The 14th century font was brought from the ruined chapel of St Martin at Respryn, St Winnow.

This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the full screen button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.

Back to Cornish Churches
Back to Cornwall
Back to Panoramas