St Gothian’s Church, Gwithian
Although originating in Norman times, when the church at Gwithian had a cruciform shape, it was enlarged in the 15th century and then largely rebuilt by Edmund Sedding between 1865 and 1867. The tower arch is 15th century and a few fragments of earlier carved timbers (possibly from Phillack Church) can be seen in the chancel roof.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.