St Feock's Church, Feock
This content requires HTML5/CSS3, WebGL, or Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or higher.
The church was rebuilt in 1875-6 incorporating the original 15th century windows, arcade and doorways by Piers St Aubyn.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.