St Cuby’s Church, Duloe
The church was built between the 13th and 15th centuries and the north aisle added in the 16th. It was restored in 1860 by J P St Aubyn. The Coleshull chantry chapel has some fine examples of 15th and 16th century slate tomb memorials.
This is a series of three panoramas in a tour around the church showing views from the nave, chancel and chapel. Click on the hotspot to go from one view to the next.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.