St Cuby’s Church, Cuby with Tregony
Originally founded in the 6th century, St Cuby’s Church is of 12th, 14th and 15th century construction, partly rebuilt in 1828 and restored by Piers St Aubyn in 1899. The font is Norman and the pulpit is reconstructed from 15th century bench ends. There is a coat of arms to James II - one of only four in Cornwall.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.