St Cubert’s Church
St Cubert’s Church dates to the 13th century but stands on the site of an earlier church. The tower was rebuilt in 1852 and a broached stone spire was added. The chancel and south aisle have 15th century wagon roofs, the chancel having carved ribs and bosses. The font is Norman, and the pulpit is made from carved medieval bench ends.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.