The church of St Carantocus at Crantock just south of Newquay in North Cornwall was founded in the 12th century, although the first Christian building on the site is much earlier. The nave is of Norman design although much rebuilt in the 14th century. The font is Norman but is dated 1474, probably from when the chancel was extended in the 15th century. Between 1897 and 1907 the church was extensively restored. The rood screen dates from 1905 and was carved by Violet Pinwell.
This is a series of two panoramas in a tour around the church showing views from both the nave and chancel. Click on the hotspot to go from one view to the next.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.