St Michael’s Church, Bude Haven

This content requires HTML5/CSS3, WebGL, or Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or higher.

The church of t Michael and All Angels at Bude Haven was built originally as a Chapel of Ease to Stratton Church in 1834 and was enlarged in 1878. There are several examples of fine painted carving dating to the 1930s on the chancel rail and choir stalls, and also in the children's chapel under the organ loft in the south transept.

This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the full screen button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.

Back to Cornish Churches
Back to Cornwall
Back to Panoramas