The Church of St Protus and St Hyacinth, Blisland, Cornwall, was originally built in Norman times and extended in the 15th century. It underwent restoration in 1896 with the works being done by F C Eden and Ninian Comper. Betjamin described the work as “a restoration, and even improvement on a medieval church, this holy and peaceful place … can hardly be bettered in the kingdom.”
This is a series of two panoramas in a tour around the church showing views from both the nave and chancel. Click on the hotspot to go from one view to the next.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.