The Walled Garden in Brockwell Park
In 1892 the London County Council decided to transform the old Brockwell estate into a public park. The walled garden, which sits in the centre of the park, was originally the kitchen garden for Brockwell Hall. This haven of tranquility contains one of the few mulberry trees left in London.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.