All Saints, Margaret Street
All Saints, Margaret Street was designed by the architect William Butterfield and built between 1850 and 1859. It is a masterpiece of the Victorian Gothic revival style. The church is situated just north of London’s Oxford Street in Fitzrovia.
All Saints is particularly celebrated for its interior decoration. Every surface is richly patterned or decorated; the floor in diaper patterned tiles made by Minton, wall surfaces in geometrical patterned brick, tile, and marble, large friezes executed in tiles painted by Alexander Gibbs and manufactured by Henry Poole and Sons, a painted ceiling, and painted and gilded timberwork behind the altar.
This is a seven panorama tour. Click on the hotspots symbols in the panoramas to move from one to the next. Clicking on the hotspot button on the toolbar will turn the hotspots on and off.
This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.