Jacobstow Church

This content requires HTML5/CSS3, WebGL, or Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or higher.

Although there is some evidence of a Saxon church dedicated to St James at Jacobstow in Cornwall, the present building dates largely from the 15th century. The aisles have ceiled wagon vaults, but the roof of the nave was replaced in 1886 when more extensive restoration took place. The pulpit is constructed from 16th century bench ends.

This panorama can be viewed in Full Screen Mode - click the full screen button on the toolbar. Click the button again or press Esc to quit.

Back to Cornish Churches
Back to Cornwall
Back to Panoramas